Win a teacher CPD library for your school
As a teacher, finding the time for CPD can be challenging, and with school budgets stretched to their limits, it can sometimes feel like a luxury. So, to celebrate the launch of Teacheroo, The Online Teacher Community, we are offering one lucky teacher the chance to win a library of incredible CPD books worth £150 for their school. Simply click here to join Teacheroo for your chance to win.
Every teacher who signs up to Teacheroo will automatically be entered into our CPD library prize draw.
The winning school will receive a shiny bundle of 10 brand new books including:
- Teaching Walkthrus by Tom Sherrington and Oliver Caviglioli
- A Little Guide for Teachers: Diversity in Schools by Bennie Kara
- Dual Coding With Teachers by Oliver Caviglioli
- Running the Room by Tom Bennett
- Retrieval Practice by Kate Jones
- Courageous Leadership by Diana Osagie
- Why Don’t Students Like School?: A Cognitive Scientist Answers Questions About How the Mind Works and What It Means for the Classroom by Daniel T. Willingham
- Curriculum to Classroom: A Handbook to Prompt Thinking Around Primary Curriculum Design by Lekha Sharma
- Symbiosis: The Curriculum and the Classroom by Kat Howard
Each individual sign up counts as one entry but you can invite teaching colleagues in your school to sign up to increase your school’s chances of winning. The prize draw closes at 4pm on Friday 5th March 2021. Good luck!